Friday, September 3, 2010

On crazy bitches

Now I don't like the general use of the word 'bitch' used in place of the word 'woman' but it can't be denied that some women are crazy bitches. Just as some men are assholes, some frat boys are douche-bags and some babies are fugly. Today my friend Bayley, who is female and totally not a crazy bitch, led me to an article about one from California.

Forty-nine year old Dr. Jacquelyn Kotarac (that's right - doctor) was found dead the other day in her boyfriend's chimney after she jumped down it in an attempt to confront him.


According to the police Kotorac went to her "on again, off again" boyfriend's house looking for a confrontation. What the confrontation was about he did not explain. What the police were able to explain however was that Kotorac initially tried breaking into the house with a shovel and when that failed she climbed up a ladder to the roof, ripped the cap off of the chimney and slid on down. She was found dead two feet above the fireplace by a house sitter who noticed the odour.

While she was doing this her boyfriend William Moodie was escaping out of the back door. I don't think I can blame him. Moodie said of his late girlfriend; "She made an unbelievable error in judgment and nobody understands why, and unfortunately she's passed away," he followed with "She had her issues - she had her demons - but I never lost my respect for her." OK now I understand that a woman is dead and that is tragic however I think this man isn't honest. I'm telling you right now if I were in that same situation I'm losing my respect somewhere between the ladder and her jumping down the chimney. Somewhere in that area.

It's just crazy to think that this was a doctor. And not like a bullshit Dr. Phil kind of way but in a "I trust you with the health and care of my child" kind of way. Along with stories like my last entry on the naked judge it certainly puts people in authority in a different perspective.

What do you think? Is it unfair to label this woman a 'crazy bitch' without knowing why she was so desperate to confront William, or is there nothing that could make you climb up a ladder, rip off the cap to the chimney and jump down it just to argue with someone?

3 comments:

  1. Nothing in the world would make me jump into a chimney.

    I would love to know cause of death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely could see myself jumping down a chimmney. My actions would be completely dependent on how many cookies and how tall the glass of milk was at the bottom.

    Aria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didds: According to the coroner the cause of death was mechanical asphyxiation http://www.turnto23.com/news/24832021/detail.html

    ReplyDelete